Is it weird for a hot 34 yo woman to be dating a really good looking 25 yo guy? Would it be weirder if we got married? Get your cougar jokes ready?

• It's weird... maybe even gross
  • Not at all, bitch! Hit it!
  • Dating him is one thing, but marrying someone that much younger... eew!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 35 and if I'm ever in the dating game again I'll have no problem having a serious relationship with a younger guy. This age discrimination society has against women in relationships is just ridiculous.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think its a good idea for either (or reversed) to have that much of an age gap in this day and time (generally too many idealistic generational differences... and we Are talking about a generation of age difference). But its just my humble opinion - it might work for a lucky few. Best to you.

• Go for it. If it works, what's stopping you? Love your self-confidence, too :-)

What Girls Said 3

• Some friends of the family I know have a 10 year age gap (she's older) and its not weird at all!

• A lot of times I would say that younger guys are not ready or mature enough to settle down but if he's on the same level as you then why not?

• its not weird.