Is it just all in my head or does he really like me?

There's this guy I work with, who sends me all those mixed signals. One minute I'm sure he likes me. Another minute I'm positive that he doesn't. He cares about me too much, more than any other male colleague I work with. He always makes up unnecessary topics to start up the conversation, remembers smallest details about me, text me for hours whenever I write that I'm upset on social media to comfort me, and I catch him stare at me when he thinks I'm not looking. He also kinda likes to talk about himself and his funny adventures with his friends in the middle of a work conversation. But then again after all that after I seem interested he backs off, and I knew that he talks to a lot of girls too I'm not sure how I'm not sure whether it's because of work or not. I'm just haunted by the idea that he might make every other girl special like he does with me. My sister suggested that I play hard to get and make myself busy and uninterested, which he asked concerned whether I was okay after I did that for a couple of days. So what do u think am I imagining all of that? Is he a player? Or is there something going?

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• he likes you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Kinda hard to say, what do you mean by he backs off?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• he's a player.

0|0
    0|0