Should I text him?

okay I met this guy 2 months ago at a get together with some friends. at the end of the night once I got home my friend called and told me that the guy liked me. I was attracted to him but at the time didn't care and when he messaged me on Facebook and asked if he was gonna see me again I just said maybe.

fast forward 2 months

He broke up with his girlfriend of a month about 2-3 weeks ago and last week he messages me again and after a few messages he asked me out to dinner but I told him that I couldn't go.

so he said to leave it for this weekend. Then he asked for my number. He texted me 2 days after I gave him my number and we talked all day. But he hasn't texted me since and its been almost a week should I text him first? or just ignore and take it as if he's no longer interested

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Oh I've been through this time and time again.

Alot of the time, like 90% of the time, the guy wants to see how interested YOU are.

Hes the one who has been fbing you, and texting you, and asked for your number and asked you out on a date, and although you have been talking to him, you aren't giving him any obvious signs you like him.

If you are interested in him, than just text him. You can always start the text as a joke, like a "So, you don't text me anymore?:P" or a "Heyyy! hows it going?". If you ARE interested, than just text him.