Dating... what to do nowadays?

What should I do or where should I go to meet someone? Dating sites are full of jerks that are just after sex... bars/clubs same thing. No body seems to be serious about dating anymore, it's all about sex and then on to the next one. So fustrating!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think keeping busy is the best way to meet new people. Meet people at work, at the gym, when you're out with friends, etc. Be friendly and people will gravitate towards you. Most of the guys I've dated I met through friends, so maybe one of yours could set you up!

But yeah, I wouldn't suggest bars/clubs if you're looking for something serious. I know you haven't had online dating luck, but have you tried OkCupid? I used to have an account and didn't think the guys were that bad on there, at least where I'm from. Plus it's kind of fun filling out your profile and answering all the questions.

What Guys Said 4

• Hah funny thing I've experienced on one of those dating websites after I lost my weight is that I look like a jerk and not interested in casual sex but they seemed to group me up with them so I gave up lol why not go to some clubs *not dance clubs* or something that has to do with groups

• Bars/clubs - absolutely right. Dating sites are a better bet, once you weed through the guys just looking for sex. Some of us guys really want to date.

Look at your interests. Maybe find a club or group that's into one of them. At least then you meet guys who have something in common with you.

• I'm 21 and I've never been on a date so I'm no help! I try to meet girls everywhere. Honestly, I would love to be able to a girl out for dinner or a movie or a nice walk in the park.

Hopefully someday I can!

• Well some day you will. So many girls out there are still serious about dating.

• If you want romance sign up for Tindr

What Girls Said 2

• It is frustrating. Use a paying site and Screen well.
    Other than that golf is a great way to meet men

• you should go to parks and malls.