Am I too young for a sugar daddy?

I am looking for a sugar daddy, but I get told by many that I am too young. Most of the SD's I talk to DONT mind my age since I'm legal. I have 57 year old guy coming from Florida to take me shopping and he sees me as woman not an 18 year old.
Any takers SD wanted.
I just want to know am I too young?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• If you're over 18 then I don't think you're too young but I think it's wrong to have a sugar daddy. It's the same as being a prostitute

• Omg! HOW

• She is delusional if she thinks he will not want sex at some point

• U r in competition with sugar babies that r giving it up. How much time do u think he's going to spend on u

• Is that really how you want to live your life? Don't you want something meaningfull, it will be really hard to explain that part of your life to future children/husband. Maybe think about the potential ramifications for this because it will effect your future. If you have and you dont care then whatever but just think about how you may change and you don't want to make rash descisions.

• I hope this 57-year-old guy isn't someone you met on the internet. If so, you're taking one hell of a chance if you have never seen the guy.

Anyhow, why would you want to do that? Are guys your age just not appealing? There's got to be someone out there. All you'd have in common with some old guy would be your shopping and his wallet. Assuming he isn't planning to show up and make you disappear. You really need to watch some true crime shows, but, no, at 18 you can do whatever you want, obviously.

• the purpose of thise question was not to ask if you were to young but to let people know you want more sugar daddies.

• No that's was an accident

• Dude go for it. Don't let any one tell u how to live ur life. Now does he have big money or medium sized wallet?_ that the question. you have your entire life so if you wanna do this for 2-3 years go for it. What's does it matter in like 10- 15 years down the line. Just say I was young and stupid bam every thing is fixed.

Way to many sin and do questionable other stuff to judge u

• Wait so ur gonna have sex with him eventually? Or no. If not what's the point of a sugar baby. Men don't do shit for free Daisy.

• Well thank you and no I am not going to have sex with him

• Well milk him for as much as possible. You know he might not want sex maybe just company. He is old BRIGHT SIDE THINKING

• Of course a 57 year old man sees you as a "woman," you're just easy sex, that's it.

Do you think he's just going to take you shopping then go home? Don't lie to yourself.

• that's just wrong and if you're going to equate high sex drives and wanting sex to a guy's age I'm afraid that category belongs to you bub.

• Didn't say he had a high sex drive, I said he's not going to go home without trying to fuck her at least once.

• no one is too young to be a prostitute haha. that is the 'sugar daddy' thing, right? 'gifts' for sex?

• just gonna get hurt.

• What do you mean?

• yeah... so it when i scrolled down. it's true.

• It sounds like you're confused about what a sugar daddy is. its someone who buys you stuff in exchange for sex.

• You are whats wrong with this world. You think a 57 yr old guy will fly to your state and take you shopping and be complete ok with you not giving anything up sexually?

Stop being so delusion you are just asking to be abused.

• You mean to say a 57 year old man is traveling to take you shopping?
    You better tell someone where your going cause not all older guys will just
    take you shopping and i think your lot of bullshit what you think?

• It's not bullshit, ii didn't ask him either he offered

• Okay thank yoj

• Your welcome sweetie I'm not here to give you a hard time -Hugs-

• Gold Diggers smh

• First you have no right, you shouldn't assume

• I don't date him, he just wants to take me shopping.

• Yeah that's being a gold digger sorry but that's what it is.

• you're never too young to sell your body for money

• I'm not having sex for the money

• yeah hookers have hard times too

you are literally selling your body for sex... if you have two jobs and still don't have enough money than get a cheaper apartment stop buying clothes don't eat out... but asking older men to buy you stuff and having sex with them for it is low

• truthfully you're realizing early what a lot of women don't realize until later in their life... paying your bills sucks

a lot of women just get married whenever they start having to support themselves... women don't get married if they are supported by their parents for the most part... but once daddy's money is gone then they get serious

it's ridiculous but that's life... either work like a man and don't even think of the possibility of selling your body or get a guy

What Girls Said 17

• No, you are not.
    Of course he wants to see u as a woman he wants to seem less like a pedo.
    I'm far younger than him and I view you as a girl.
    You do not yet even have adult experience so how can I view you as such?
    You are a prostitute.
    Sugar baby is the cover up name for it.
    You are in for a rude awakening if u think u sugar daddy's will not expect sex from u at some point

• This is why you are a girl and not a woman.
      You are too naive.

• 18 does seem kinda young for that. I feel like the fantasy of such an arrangement is a lot better than the reality. Sure, you'd get nice gifts, but you're gonna have to hang out (and maybe get sexual? Let's be honest- he's gonna want to get sexual) with a 57-year-old man who's probably not very attractive or charming. He's old, probably sketchy as hell, maybe married.

If you do this, definitely be clear with him about your intentions. If you don't want things to get sexual, make sure he knows so that he can't use the whole, "I buy you all this stuff and you won't have sex with me" manipulative argument against you.

• Okay thanks

• You're welcome. Also like what other people are saying, be safe when meeting up. Meet up with him somewhere public (don't just jump in his car), and tell people where you're going.

• Okay, I was planning on doing that, I have made just in case things get bad

• No, you're an adult I don't see why you'd be too young after all most are looking for females from 18-24 age range I bet, aslong as you're mature about it and they like you, there shouldn't be any underlying issues.

• As long as you are of age, you are not too young. That answers your question.

Have a lot more to say about what you are doing, but it has nothing to do with your question. You are obviously okay with taking advantage of someone for their money and being taken advantage of for sex. So, anything else I say wouldn't matter to you. Good luck!

• You can never be too young to have a sugar daddy, but damn woman, try to be more independent! You really shouldn't rely on someone else like that!

• You would appear to look like his daughter.

• I don't really get the whole sugar daddy thing. Like what are the things that both people benefit? I really can't wrap my mind about that situation.

• Nope. Too young. You're barely the legal age. I also have a strong feeling you'll be coerced into sex at some point.

• Most of the guys I do talk to live in different state, so how

• The mall is always fl if people and since he is coming to me i can get away from him

• All I'm gonna say is that I hope I don't see another question from an anon 18-24 year old girl crying that an older guy bribed her into sex.

• please don't sell your body for money, You prostitute

• I'm not a fucking prostitute! I don't sleep with them

• This sounds like a really bad idea

• Be careful with that. Most guys want something in return

• yes you are too young. you shouldn't sell yourself like that

• But I'm not having sex with them

• you don't understand that some men will force you to have sex with them. after they buy you stuff they'd assume that they own you

• Oh, I didn't know that

• No your not too young

• You are absolutely not too young! Know your bonderies and be safe. Being a sugar baby is great fun!!

• Thanks

• Please dont let anyone call you names or tell you differently.. if you want to be a sb go for it. Im sure you are a smart individual

• I consider you way too young to make decisions which you may regret in the future. But that's just what I think. I might be completely wrong.

• Thank you, I will take that

• You're the perfect age. Now if you were any younger that would be weird.

• you're too young.

• How? I don't feel like an 18 year old. I can to these men and have a decent conversation.