Guys, Guys! what do you seek in a girl in the first date?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i expect her to at least make an effort to look nice, and dress nice, and be clean and everything. I expect her to take an interest in me, and to tell me about herself as well. And i also expect her to be nice, and polite towards me.

I also expect her not to stuff her face like a pig, lol.

Not sure if i answered the question correctly though...

What Guys Said 6

• eh nothing more than da basic things actually... just to know each other better and nothing more since we don't know each other well... so 1st date should be a date just to know each other a little bit better

• Talk BS and a lot because awkward silences can be amplified lol. Speak generally and asking personal questions usually works because they start talking for long.
    Dont talk about yourself to much and dont ask too many questions.
    Also if the girl doesn't offer to pay im out.

• I seek communication, having a talk about random stuff to get to know eachother better.
    If you don't talk, the date is dead.

• I first tired to get laid. if that doesn't work then I just try to give her a good experience so she would considered a second date

• Good sense of humour and a pleasant attitude

• First dates are about checking compatibility in very general terms.