Would you marry someone if you were both in love but had only dated for one year?

sorry, there's isn't much more to say about it, is there?

• We're both in love, hell yes!
  • Are you crazy? That's not enough time to get to know someone!
  • I'm too uncomfortable to answer, just show me what everyone else said...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure...
    Makes sense if you're financially ready for it - and judging by your age - you should be.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know... maybe. I feel like a year is a good amount of time for the honeymoon to end and let us start figuring out how we deal with one another and conflict.

• My parents met in September 1990, got engaged April 1991 and were married August 1991. My mom was 25 and my dad was 34.
    They waited a bit to save some money before having little ol' me though :P

• Yes, if both of us were completely and totally in love with each other, trusted each other, and had absolute faith in each other then yes I would.

• yes we were togheter for 1 year and a half before he asked me to be his partner for life and we are getting married on December after 2 years :)

What Guys Said 3

• My parents were together for one year before marriage, and they've been happily married since for twenty something years.

So I would, but I'd have to reallly click with the person and be completely sure that they are the one.

• hell no thats not nearly long enough to know them

• it all depends on how stable both of your lives are at that point