My boyfriend is moody all the time?

Okay my boyfriend and I have been having some issues. I am currently now im summer school an hour away from him to get ahead and get my associates degree finished. However, a few weeks ago when I was in Hawaii to see old friends and a camp to learn more about criminal justice he began to get very moody. Like short replies, not seeming interested, not even wanting to talk to me really. Now, Ever since I've moved to college he has been so moody and even rude towards me. Im guessing one of the main reasons of why he might be moody and rude is 1) he doesn't like the area of where im going to college, its a small town that produces icecream and he thinks it is super sketchy. No one has said that about this town, even my parents think its nice and they are from not the nicest cities. Im not too sure why he thinks this town is unsafe. 2) A lot of boys are trying to talk to me and come to my apt. Of course i would never cheat or be shady with any boy. I've never been that type of girl but he's constantly worried about the boys. 3) he's stressing because he doesn't know where he is going to live soon because he moves out or go to college. 4) He knows im super friendly and make friends easily and he's worried if i get into a bad situation and can't get out of it. Honestly I understand he is upset and moody. He finally admitted that he is literally scared of losing me and doesn't want us to break up, but then why be rude and moody towards me? Should i tell him how i feel or should I just be there to support him? Any advice on this would be a great help thank you so much :)

Most Helpful Guy

• #1) partly because he misses you. When it's been a while since a guy has seen his girl and been with her in person... He gets sad and depressed. I do anyways. And some people can't control who they act their emotions out on. #2) the possibility of losing you is always there which stresses him. Even if you know deep down that you'll never leave him... He might not be assured. You gotta think... It happens everyday... People just like you and him split for someone else. #3) depending on the way his mind thinks, he might be concerned of your safety. Some people constantly stress over things... I don't know if he's that kind of guy but either way it's still possible. Things happen to people everyday that were no where near seen coming. #4) and maybe more.

Tell him how you feel and just be totally open with each other. There's no better relationship to have than an honest one where you actually can communicate with one another. If you can't communicate with your partner and let him no how you feel.. Why have a relationship? And wanna make him happy and make him chill a little bit? Surprise him somehow with anything. Nothing is better than surprising him with your presence but if that's not possible surprise him with a love letter or something. I promise it'll cheer him up. I'm a guy so I know. I promise.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him as it is, don't hold back. It's what you think & your thoughts should be heard. it's that simple

• Tell him how you feel and support him.

• Now you know what it's like when a girl is on her period

What Girls Said 3

• As he said he's scared of losing you and because your both going off to college in different locations he's obviously feeling unsure if you could both keep it together, how far is he moving away to go to college if he does go or moves away? i think he's just thinking if you end up far away from each other then you will definitely have to end it but he doesn't want that... and your college only being 1 hour away really isn't far... id be more convered if you were like 4 hours away... then it would just be too difficult... can't he make the effort just to travel just 1 hour to come see you too?, i'm sure during the weekend you can see each other?, but if he goes too far away then it will definitely be too difficult, i think he knows that but he doesn't want to let go and the possibility hurts.

• tell him how you feel but dont take any shit. you are young and most relationships are not gonna last forever, just for a season. if you think he is a good guy and just going through some emotions then i would just tell him how you feel and get him to express how he feels to you. however if he does not stop being rude then limit contact with him. he isn't the only guy in the world and needs to learn that if he doesn't act right he can't just bring you down.

• The possibility of long distance relationship making it is slim. You said he's soon going to college? Ask him to apply to the uni you're going to so you both will be close to each other. When people are moody or depressed they can be very rude (I'm like that).