Guys, MEN OF ALL AGES OUT THERE! ?

Guys, if a girl ur txting whether it's and ex girlfriend or a girl ur talking to or a girl ur trying to hookup with dosent respond to ur text messages does it make it more of a challenge for u guys to try to get her? Or does it not matter

Ok but what if u dumped them?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• What is this, High School? No, if he doesn't text back, I'm done.
    I don't know about the rest of the guys, but I'm soooo tired of girls trying to play stupid games, even when they've got the guy, that I'm done with playing. If she doesn't text, she won't get another text from me, I'm not gonna waste my time on an immature girl, if she wants me, she would come for me, not try to play games that just keeps us separated.

• No but what I'm saying is that if it's ur ex and u dumped her but then she stopped responding to you then would u feel like trying harder to pursue her or no? And why?

• Then would it make a difference?

• No, it wouldn't make a different, like I said on my main comment, if she stops texting, I'll stop texting too.
      But I repeat, I'll never try to pursue her again.

What Guys Said 15

• I would think either the girl is busy or too lazy to reply. If it started happening all the time and she never replied I would stop texting the girl as I would think what is the point I would also think she does not care about me and she is playing games.

• If a no response is received then I would be out the door. Shoot we don't chase ho's we replace ho's.
    Sometimes the gal can be busy, and there's no obligation to respond anyway. Just gotta hope for the consideration. If that's not present. Don't waste your time.

• I wouldn't say it's a challenge lol

I'd assume she's busy or lacks interest

Either way, it doesn't make me more determined if that's what you're asking

• And why is that?

• Because showing lack of interest in something as simple as communication doesn't make you seem more alluring

I don't know why that's even a thing among women's advice

• It's just annoying if anything I'd be put off at the fact that she's playing games and move on.

• If wouldn't make u more interested in her?

• It wouldn't make u want to try harder to pursue her?

• No it wouldn't. Flirting is a give and take and at that moment she's showing no interest at all.
      I get the whole playing hard to get but this is taking it to an extreme where it seems like she doesn't even like the guy.

• If u dumped them then they'll try a little if your unresponsive he'll hop onto another pussy. There are plenty of whore out there he'll start searching for others. by the way if he's looking to hook u up he's probablY messaging other girls doing the exact same. What's that saying about dont put all your eggs in one basket. and playing hard to get works in movies but in real life the guy takes it as disinterest so playing that game is counter productive.

• I will stop messaging a girl if she stops responding. She's sending a clear signal that she's not interested.

• The only thought that comes to my mind would be 'Oh well. I'll just wait.'

If it's a person I get along with, I'll just wait.
    If I don't get along with the person I'll think 'Guess she doesn't want to talk it out'

• It would be off putting not challanging...

• Texting is a little hard then face to face. Its very easy to miss interprete what they are saying. It's all about second guessing.

• Yes, it is a little hard to talk to someone when they don't want to talk to you

• I'd take that as NOT interested & move on !!

• Just don't start playing games, they may turn against you ;)

• if she does it frequently, then she is not into you! you are wasting your time

• well i usually will see if she replies in a day, since a lot of people are busy now days... but if she never replies i just leave it at that and when she wants to talk i let her hit me up. there's too many females out there to be strung up on one

• Well you shouldn't really write any more messages and wait for a reply. If you're not a usual person in her life, she would take time. If she doesn't respond, let it be and walk it off. Just remember, she'll message you some time back is she really likes you.