Am I just a hook up or does he actually like me?

So I've been talking to this guy for a few months now and we've hooked up three times, and just hung out as friends about 5 or 6 times. Each time we hook up, we hang out as well. So it's not like we're just getting together and then leaving right away. We normally hang out before and after the hook up. Last night I hooked up with him for the third time and he kept hugging me and holding my hand, like he wanted to be more intimate after we had hooked up. Right after we hung out, he texted me and then again this morning. We talk and snapchat a lot but I don't know if that means anything. I'm hoping that we could actually go on a date together, but I don't know how he would take that. So based off of this information, do you think I'm just a hook up to him or do you think he'd want to have a summer fling with me where we date but also hook up? We're both going off to college in about a month and a half, so a relationship wouldn't really be the best idea.. but maybe just a summer fling? Any opinions or answers are helpful!

• He sees you as just a hook up
  • He would be okay with having a summer fling with you

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow 50/50
    I voted B cuz I think you should go for it but don't expect to date because you're both going to college.

What Guys Said 4

• He just wants to score with you.

• Ask him out

• Probably sees you as just a hookup, sorry

• You gotta understand that hookups don't just mean 'sex and leave'. It CAN and usually does involve some form of hanging out, so don't really think that excludes this from being what it is.

• Ok, but honestly.. I've hooked up with multiple guys and most of them have never actually hung out with me. It's just a hit and run. This guy does take it a different route.

What Girls Said 2

• In my honest opinion, I think he just sees you as a hookup. If you're both going to college soon and neither of you want a relationship then there's really no point in even dating. You've already been hooking up so he knows you're willing to do that with him, he probably sees no reason to take things further. That doesn't mean he doesn't like you though in some way. Of course, you would actually have to talk to him to see what he wants, I'm just giving my opinion based on the information you gave here.

• I think he would do that but this is going to end in tears... its unusual if neither of you get attached and then it makes going to college much harder. I suggest you let this go and spend the month and a half focusing on yourself and what you want to be when you go to college