Guys, what makes you more interested in a girl?

Guys, what make would make you more interested in a girl, the first personality or the second?

Woman A) Smart, clever, devious, a bit argumentative, reserved, mysterious, calm, realist, secretly passionate.

Woman B) Talkative, bubbly, open book, kind, happy, optimistic, a bit clingy, very open with her feelings

Please pick one that you'd prefer even if you don't feel particularly attracted to either.

• Woman A
    40% (17)
  • Woman B
    57% (24)
  • I'm a girl / want to see the results
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Lol A would be the best a man could get and B would be a normal occurrence... and is pretty annoying in my book. I seem to be attracted to tomboys but I am sure that is overmans dream.

• Woman B, but... just not a bit clingy. Or, at least, I would need to know what you mean by clingy.

• It's honestly to choose... the 'open with her feelings' is a quality I find important.
    But A had more qualities I liked

• I'm already dry and reserved, but a goofball. I would want someone who was sort of different than me so we could have essentially half-and-half.

• Smart in what way, though?
    I'd honestly prefer dating the second girl. I just like her traits better than woman B. I also feel like girl B is going to be a lot less high-maintenance than girl A. I wouldn't mind either honest, just a slight preferences. Assuming that girl B isn't as dumb as a brick, of course.

• I like A because it says smart

• Neither really, but I'd grudgingly choose A.

• I pick A..

• a mix of both

• I like both equally. Would be initially more sexually attracted to the first and more romantically to the second but it would even out over time.

• B sounds more fun, but don't like clingy if it's attention seeking. But otherwise seems cool.

A does sound like she is fun once you know her. A probably the best bet in the long run.

Could you help on mine pls? It's similar about two girls and one is trying to block meeting the other? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1589447-why-is-this-female-friend-behaving-like-this-please-help-can-you

• Wow... I am unable to choose. Woman "A" is smart, clever, calm , reserved, passionate (secretely albeit), but woman "B" is kind, happy, optimistic, and open with her feelings. Could there be a woman "C" with those traits? lol

• A is more a women dream of a man.

B is more what men expects of a woman.