I'm an intern at a company that's super casual. I have a crush on a guy who works at this company who is my age (but a full timer), can I ask him out?

So at this company most people are contracted (the crush is). I'm an intern and the only person in charge of me is my boss, who is super casual. I really want to ask out this guy, who is full time, but we have at least one interaction per day. I know for a fact he's single and I really want to ask him to do something over the weekend.. I just need a way to phrase it where it could either be friendly or flirty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it. You need every single voice at that company. What if they want to hire on another full time position? He won't be able to speak for you because of romantic issues. What if you want to use him as a reference down the road? You won't be able to because you were otherwise involved.

Go out as friends if you really want to but that's it.

What Guys Said 2

• Just say something like "hey would you like to hang out over the wekend?". This sounds pretty casual.

• Yes you should ask him out, becuz y the hell not xD
    as far as what words to say I don't have shit... I'm in a relationship now, but my knowledge on getting a girl is still strictly at a friends with benefits level.

What Girls Said 1