Girls, I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me?

My girlfriend and I have been together since April 28th which isn't that long. At the beginning of our relationship it was going really well. We had sex pretty early and it was pretty much a weekly thing until about mid June. She's always looking at her phone and snapchating other guys. We haven't had sex in 3 weeks. She's been pissy lately. We haven't been hanging out as much. I'm like going crazy cause I don't wanna loose her.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Watch Coach Corey Wayne on youtube. He gives brilliant advice on this and says that the worst thing you can do in this situation is to chase or panic when a girl is acting in this way. Just act cool and text her less - let her come to you and wonder about you

What Girls Said 10

• Awe, I'm really sorry to hear this! I think you need to sit her down and talk to her. Find out what's up.

You definitely have to come to terms with the fact that she may be cheating and may not want to be with you. But you have every right to be hurt and upset and not want to lose her. You need to also realize that if she is cheating and doesn't want to be with her, this could be a good thing, even though it's terrible right now.

The good thing about it would be it gives you the chance to find a better girl friend who won't cheat on you and find someone who actually wants to be with you.

I know it seems tough to lose her now, but you will find someone else if it doesn't work out with her. You will find someone who will treat you right and you will feel a million times better than you feel with her right now.

Besides, how great of a relationship is it really for you if you have to worry that she is talking to other guys? That's just torture! I've been there and it sucks! You always wonder who they are talking to when you're not with them, who their with or who they are talking to on their phone.

You deserve to have someone who sees how great you are and is excited to be with you :P

• sounds like she is only with you until she finds something better.

This woman doesn't sound like good news... I suggest you end things for yourself out your own pride and find a woman who deserves you x

• I don't know if she's cheating on u, I just think maybe the spark went away for her and she's not to interested in u anymore. I think maybe u have to try and talk it out. She could get all pissy again and not wanna talk but u have to try and see what's going on with her and if there's somthing u could do

• don't jump to the whole cheating conclusion coz that will make her even more pissy, especially if it isn't true! If you really like her then be a man about it and sit down with her and talk to her about how you are feeling! Its better to know now so you can work on it than leave it because it will really annoy you! Try show some affection towards her a bit more and if she pushes you away then you know there is something wrong, so then talk to her!

• sorry but there are great chances its true

• Talk to her about it and ask her what is going on and if she is cheating than I would start packing my bags

• Yes, she most likely is interested in a new guy... sorry..

• I dont know if i'd say she's cheating on you, but she definitely is up to something. either she's trying to make you jealous to see how you react or she's thinking about other guys. either way thats not right of her and you should probably say something to her. try not to be to pushy about it or she might just get irritated and walk out, but i definitely think she's probably up to something.

• Just to be straight forward with you , most of the time... If your gut feeling is telling you one thing , most of the time it's right. So try to confront her and ask her what's wrong , then from there you can make the decision , either you want to stay? Or break up.

• Maybe she wants your attention