Girls, she has a boyfriend for few years and it's her first time cheating?

Met this girl she had a boyfriend wanted to back off cause I don't usually try with girls with boyfriends.. We got to be close friends she kept complaining on how he never wanna have sex with her, can't satisfy her, never there for her and how cheap
he can get.. We got to be close, once we had sex she was like you got me hooked every time she get like 3 orgasms and she be happy, with me I always take her out and never let her pay, I'm always there for her.. She ended up saying she is falling for me and can't fight her feelings.. I love her too i was like if you aren't happy with him
ans happy with me you should leave him
she was like I can't just leave him for someone else.. Not the way she wants it to end, today she went on vacation to the Philippines with his family since they are from
there and obviously she cried so much cause she gonna miss so whatever and I was like clear your mind and you got to choose try to figure out your life as soon as possible cause it doesn't add up to me.. What should I do? And what are my chances?
Thank you

8

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to step back and let her make her own decision. Stop having an affair and let her decide what she is going to do. If things carry on as they are then she has no reason to give up her boyfriend as she has the best of both worlds.

Step back and see if she comes to you.

• That's what I told her before she goes on her vacation with him.. I was like think about the whole thing and you got to make a decision when you get back.. She also cried cause she said she feels like a slut having 2 boyfriends.. Do you think I have a chance? I love her and I don't wanna lose but also can't stand the pain of knowing she is with someone else.. Thank you for your opinion I really appreciate it.

• That's what I told her, figure everything out when you are away from me I don't want you to be with cause it's good sex that's not all what I need.. And whatever the decision is I must take it like a champ not that it's not gonna be hard but I have moved on the one before her I will move on her..
      And I do think it worth the chance but love is like fart if you got to force it it's probably shit lol I hope I have made you laugh a bit and I really appreciate your help you should do this as professional job I feel better thank you

• Haha! That is a great analogy of love, you are indeed right, if it has to be forced it's probably not a good fit for you - but life isn't about sitting on your own playing it safe, it's full of mistakes and love and passion and anger and hurt, you can't avoid it and personally, I wouldn't want to. It gives us passion and motivation to make the most of the moments and people we have in our lives. The disappointments only serve to make us more determined the next time. The mistakes only teach us how not to fuck up again. The losses show us we should treasure what we have, when we have it.

Ha, I don't think I'd have to patience to be a professional, you caught me on a good day :)

What Girls Said 7

• Tell her if she doesn't leave him for u rn then u guys r over. U can't sit there and b her side guy. U don't want that bc for u, it's going no where and ur waisting ur life on someone who already has one. She needs to decide now if she wants u or him bc it's not fair to u. Don't give her the power to continue this. So tell her it's u or him and she needs to make up her kind now. And if she says she doesn't know then tell her u can't talk until she does. Bc that is a dick move she's playing on u

• Yeah but I think I got to wait until she gets back from her vacation.. She just left two days ago and she makes sure to talk to me and text me everyday.. I gotta make her choose the day she gets back.. Thanks for your opinion I really appreciate it.

• Yea she's making it very clear that she misses you and she's unhappy with that guy. I think the clear answer is you. It just might b hard for her bc she knows the guys family and feels bad leaving bc she's already put so much time and effort in him and getting to know his family and his life. All that work is hard to leave but honestly she needs to do it bc no one should be that unhappy

• I hope its clear to her to be honest even tho all the facts says me I'm still afraid of that day. its not that oh i just wanna be her boyfriend but she is my best friend and it makes me sad that she might be out of life cause of a thought.. she might say ohhh its 4 years it was amazing at some point let me try harder. but we shall see and i shall take it like a champ its hard when someone decide something for you.. and the thing I'm not that 5 years old kid that will cry for it when mom says no here i have to take it and live through it.. by the way i forgot to add that she told me that she can't kiss him or sleep with him cause she just imagine its me and its driving her crazy i don't know if that a good or bad thing

• Your a fool. First time cheating my butthole, she has played you like violin. This woman is like a monkey always looking for a new banana whe things get difficult and your banana won't be enough to keep her satisfied. She probably has two other guys on stand by. Once a cheater always a cheater although thats what you deserve for sleeping with another man's woman.

• I wouldn't recall its not my problem if he isn't man enough to satisfy her and I know it's fucked up cause I won't be talking about it for God sake

• Lmao what a sucker

• Not bad thinking, is it? Like not seeing someone for 12 days is a good way to move on.. She been away for 4 days and we only texted for like 15 minutes not that I'm sad.. But the weird thing like when I see her pics before we start talking used to be like "one and only" stuff like that it been 4 days not even one pic 🙈 I seriously can't wait and you guys made me kinda not want her to choose me anymore so yolo lol

• Talk to her about it and if she won't leave him you should end it and find someone who is 100% committed to u

• man she's playing with you! you are being used and there's no way she's gonna leave her boyfriend for you... that's just the truth

• The thing is I don't feel she is playing, I feel that she does love me it's just the wrong time.. And I'm waiting on her to come back to make her decide my expectations aren't that high so this was I won't be as hurt but it's ok this has to happen now better than later so we shall see. Thanks for your opinion.

• Seriously, if I found someone I felt that strongly for, the choice would be very clear. That is to leave the old relationship. And start with the new.

• Common sense says the same thing why to stay in a relationship that you aren't happy.. If you are cheating after 4 years it's basically it.. But I came to conclusion im not gonna stress it out or even ask anything until she gets back from her vacation and have her decide... Thank you tho I hope she makes the right decision

• You are a side guy. She is playing with you. Don't have sex with her anymore and tell her boyfriend. That girl is a hoe and you and her boyfriend deserve more. And I doubt it's her first time cheating.

• You are a side piece she played you.