Is what I said obviously asking him out on a date or trying?

I asked my crush

" hey I as wondering... Would you consider? doing we something special together? Like all the things to suggested"
and he said " yes, sure, I'm down for that. 😊" is it obvious what I'm asking...

Most Helpful Guy

• Not totally obvious but I'm sure he thinks your in to him from asking him that. His response suggests he likes u too

What Guys Said 6

• I don't thunk I understand what you asked him... I hope it was translated! haha

Want to ask again? lol

• Seems pretty obvious. Let's just hope he's not as oblivious as the rest of us.
    Best of luck

• He most likely dosn't follow there a chance but if u r friends I Dout it just on the date mention how u feel guys like to know we're they stand

What Girls Said 2

• Well it certainly sounds extremely obvious to me that you did.. And hey, he said yes! .. So, what are you planning on doing then? :)

• Going to Seattle together. Well I live in England so I said "when I come to America in England, well, would you consider doing something special together?"

• I'm visiting America in Easter

• Ah Ha.. So we are talking about Next Year then.. That's an awful long way off you know? .. I take it he also lives here in the UK then?