Should I bring up exclusively hooking up or not?

I've been seeing this guy for around a month. he's older than me. we see each other almost every other day (he initiates) and we've already hooked up. He told me he's only hooking up with me but i dont think it necessarily means we're exclusively seeing each other. i still am not sure if he's using me even though he says he isn't. I'm going away for a week next weekend and am worried that he might go for someone else during that time. is it too much to say I don't want to keep hooking up with you if you're going to hook up with other people? i don't want to scare him away

Most Helpful Guy

• its only been a month, I wouldn't rush into having him declare anything like that unless you scare him away. You need to be able to trust that he's only with you if that's what he's told you unless you catch him lying or something. This is classic early relationship type sabotage where some people go about rapidly trying to advance it rather than letting it naturally build.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him I believe he is just using u for sex and willtake u going away as time to sleep around. If he doesn't want to be exclusive then u have your answers so ask him.

• Is this your first soon to be relationship?

What Girls Said 2

• If you can't handle seeing him hook up with other people, go for it.

• you should ask him.