I feel like waiting for him to make a move doesn't work on good guys?

In my experience, the whole "wait for him to miss you and make a move" only works on guys that are confident and assertive. When it comes to good guys who are less confident and think the girl is above their level, it seems they just interpret it as a loss of interest. Right now, I'm trying to decide what to do because I'm afraid of not giving him a chance to show he cares/space and pushing him away, but at the same time, the way we ended our conversation a week ago, I'm afraid he thinks I'm letting him go when all I'm doing is trying to not get as invested because he's not ready.

Most Helpful Guy

• Grab life by the balls and take matters in your own hands. If you like him let him know. By your user name im assuming your fron the south so i understand you have a differebt culture down there. Are the guys down there have no balls. I thought there were lots of black dudes down there, do they really not have the balls to ask you out.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah your analysis is correct

• He's just not ready to take things really far dosn't mean he wants to lose u don't pull back

What Girls Said 0