Does she think she's guarded?

I went on a date with this girl and I actually had a good time. She is giving me this vibe that she is guarded. I say this because she mentions how she isn't a good person. She said she's done some terrible things. Also I know she went through some depression. She mentioned that lost all of her friends from middle school to highschool. She even told me she doesn't stick around the same group of friends very long because things get awkward. She doesn't like intimate touch like holding hands. She did let me hold her elbow though. She feels like her mom doesn't accept her. It was very difficult for me to even get this date with her. I'm grateful though. She worked 12 hours and still was willing go out with me an hour after her work. This is all new to me as she is very outgoing and friendly and always seems happy.

Does she sound guarded? How do I proceed with her without pushing the issue? Please don't say don't do it. Because I'm willing to take a risk here. She's worth it.

Most Helpful Girl

• How are you so certain that she is worth it?

• I feel good about her. We have a lot in common and we have fun together. It's easy for me and I don't have to try and pretend to be someone else.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like she has a past maybe from a broken home look up loving someone that comes from a broken home and c if she fits, she could have been sexually abused and is afraid to be touched and that can cause depression I'm in the same place as her it's tuff to even want to c a person let alone talk

• If she is all cramped up inside emotionally

1: it's your choice

2: move on unless she responds to you in one form or another.

• Sounds a bit like a drama queen to be honest. Alludes to some big bad thing but doesn't tell you... bah... she's trouble