Would you rather date someone older or younger than you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to be with someone who is kind, empathetic, curious about the world, and sweet to me. I could care less if he was a year older or a year younger.
    I'm only 20 so a lot of guys are still less mature than me, but my boyfriend is only a year older, and that one year isn't the reason he's more mature than the others. It's about the person. So, I don't have a preference. But I wouldn't want to date a 18 or 17 year old because they might be in high school/or just out, and I'm in college.

What Guys Said 8

• For sex anything above 14, jailbait girls are the best - super good looking, young and stupid. The good thing is that young girl like to have a sex with older guys as well. When I was a teenager, I wasn't aware that girls of my age in that time are massively fuking 10 or 15 years older guys, I found that disgusting and shocking. It turned out that it's how nature works and it's a favor for guys.

• How 'bout someone who's female and of age? Yeah, that sounds good to me.

• No. I only date people with the exact same birthday as myself.

Pffft, of course I would. Jeez.

As long as the age difference isn't too much.

• Younger of course. In fact, I'd rather date someone younger, than someone my own age.

• I can date both

• As long as they are close to my age.

• I personally think age is just a number when it comes to loving someone.

• younger at my age. Most my age are out of shape. Younger they are more in shape.

What Girls Said 2

• Older bc I'm only 19 and most guys around my age or even younger are still very immature and childish.

• older than me.