Is this guy crazy?

So I went on a date with a guy and he took me out to eat. Firstly he was so loud and I was embarrassed he was singing songs to me. Everyone heard him. Than he was kinda rude to the waiter.. he was acting arrogant... doing the finger snap. Than later we went to the movies and he asked me if I want to sneak in the movies and I thought he was playing and I said sure. And he said that he like that and I turn him on. He was really serious about sneaking in. Im confused. But he payed anyway, cause I was not having it. Than he turned around and bucked at the police, and got in his face and the police didn't do anything... the police just walked away. He didn't know the guy. he's 11 years older than me, I though guys this age are immature.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know if he is crazy because I am crazy.

• ... andddd that says something about the maturity of guys who date 10 years lower than them.

• Whats that suppose... im the problem because im younger and more mature

• No, I would just suggest just not dating guys who are way older than you, I don't want to be too judgmental but a guy who dates that much lower than himself usually has some maturity issues, I've seen it happen myself in my life.

What Girls Said 3

• I would have walked out at the finger snap, I've worked as a waitress and that shit is not cool. Would have made me instantly dislike him for the rest of his waking years...

• Seems like he was trying to tank the date, or maybe he's just that way by nature... I definitely wouldn't be going for a second date though

• Yeah he is.