How long do you have to be dating to know what you're doing?

After how long do you become good at dating?

• I was born this good!
  • About a month
  • Several months.
  • A year or more.
  • I'd rather not answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• there is no right or wrong answer to this. it all depends on you. someday it may just click, or it will be a habit learned over time. some may never get it. so don't even try to worry about it. plus its a hard question to ask, just because every girl is diffrent. so no matter what you do, you have to change a little for ever person that you try to date. its one of the most frustrating things. but don't lose hope, mabye you will be lucky and it will just all click...

What Girls Said 4

• I think that people may be a "natural", comfortable in that situation, so I don't think that you could put a specific amount of time on that.

• Everyone different, some people it comes easy for. Some never get the hang of it.

• NEVER. everyones different. no one will ever have it always figured out. make mistakes and learn from them :)

• a half a year

What Guys Said 1

• Its about confidence level and the people you surround yourself with. All if my close friends have had girlfriends(now none of them really do) But when they did they knew what they were doing. I just asked a few of them and also used confidence I had gained to make my last relationship good.