If she doesn't text first, but we have a good time texting when I engage, should I move on?

I met this girl online (POF) about a week and a half ago. I got her phone number the first day we met, and I've been texting her since then. We've been flirting back a forth and have a great time texting one another (she says I'm funny and she loves the little weird things in do). I asked her out the day after I recieved her number; she said yes, but needed to look at her schedule. A couple days later I brought it to ber attention that I was free on Tuesday, and that it would be good if she was too. She had plans wth friends, but, again, get back to me about when she's available. Since then we've texted each other, and we've totally have fun texting, but I'm the one to text first and she still hasn't gotten to me about a date.
Should I continue to text first? I would think if she reay wanted to go out, she would make the time.

Edit: I mean, I made a joke about her meeting my dog. She said that she can't wait to meet him. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I would think she plans on actually meeting him. This sucks cause she's pretty awesome.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that would be nice but you're the man and you're expected to set up everything for the first day. Just ask her which day she's free. Also note that some women on online dating are just looking for attention and they never have any intention of actually meeting you in person

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm. I would ask one more time, then leave it be if she doesn't respond. I admit myself to developing texting buddies on PoF that never went anywhere.

What Guys Said 3

• I think she may be leading you on dude. You should move on. You might just be an ego-boosting/ time-wasting method for her.

• I would move on, in general I don't think this texting thing leads to good results. Seems that girls have their heads buried in their cell phones, probably it's a fashion now that you text girls and this makes you just another dude.

• Lol im in the same situation man. Im still hanging out and texting her. But its because i like her in both ways. Im not just trying to date her