Guys, if a girl text u said "I like u, do you like me?" Will u reply if u like her? Will u reply if you don't like her?

• will reply doesn't matter I like her or not
    90% (28)
  • I won't reply if I don't like her
    10% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Honestly, if a woman I was attracted to texted me that, I would be turned off. There are several reasons:

First, a woman 25-29 shouldn't spell "you" as "u". Second, who knows how close you are to this person, but regardless, what does the question even mean? If I'm friendly with someone, it's because I like them. If I don't know them that well, how can I know if I like them?

It might come off cute as a text between two teenagers, but for a grown woman it's pretty weak.

I would respond, but it would probably take me a day or two.

• True, if a guy i like says that, its also a turn off for me.

Whats the difference of u and you? How to make u happy then?

• Write like a person your age. Would you write that way to someone you respected?

• If I like her id take long to look cool. I remember my girlfriend did this I didn't reply for a while. But if I didn't like her id tell her but it'd take long too because it's awkward and u wanna make her feel less bad about it so u think of all the possible ways of answering the question lol.

• I would reply even with what I feel for her and not leave her hanging with an unknown. Even if don't like her I would be respectful but say I don't

• I will reply
    But it depends on the person and how close we are... Because my first reply would probably be 'Is this a serious question?'

• A yes would be pretty quick. A no would take longer. Mainly because they don't want to hurt you. But it also varys on the individual.

• He didn't reply until now, do i need to ask again?

• I dont think he will respond.. u think he will still respond? Too many things happened in between..

• I can't say for sure. But if you told him and he read it the best thing to do is wait. It's up to him now.

• I'd text "How the hell did you get this number, whoever you are?"

• I would respond, "I like you as a friend but nothing more."

• will u think a long time to reply?

and what if u like her, will u think a long time to reply?

• I reply to any texts or messages I get instantly if I see them. If I did like her and she asked me, I would say "Yes." I don't see why I would think a long time.

• totally will reply

• I would think over my response and then reply

• If I don't like her I will also reply becoz girls have weak hearts and very sensitive so you can make her happy and she loves you :)

• The truth should be seen

• I don't have FB...

• i don't like her... but i would like to know her ;)

• of course i will reply even if i do not like her, but i will tell her , that i do not like her...