Girls, Kissed on first date. No reply to first request to hang, followed up with second request got reply with mixed signals. Advice?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Mixed signals are not good. But you could always meet up again and see how things go. Perhaps she's just busy or you caught her at a bad time?

But definitely move cautiously at this time. Be very observant to how she is when she's with you and is talking to you. If she is giving you mixed signals when you are together, then maybe it's a good thing to just move on. However, if she seems to be more attentive, then try going out again after that and see how things go from there.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd assume she's not interested and move on. If she makes an effort in the future, then great, but there's no sense in pushing her when she's clearly showing signs of disinterest.

She may have went along with the kiss because she didn't want to make things awkward or wasn't sure how she felt about you.

• A first kiss can tell a lot about physical attraction. There are those that make your toes curl and others that leave you feeling flat. Could be that while you seemed to be having a good time, the connection just wasn't there.

• She's probably not that interested. Girls don't like guys who constantly nags her without knowing first if they like her back.

• Could b ur a bad kisser or could b u bombed durring the date

• Hmm whst was the mixed signals if I may ask? I can't give advice until I understand:)