Guys, how would you treat a female friend vs a girl you like?

What are the main differences to look out for?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Fist bumbs I call my female friend bro and dudde a lot. and I mean a lot. I'm not afraid to be sloppy around them. I can be a guy around a female friend.

Around a girlfriend it feels like a interview in the beginning a whole bunch of lying and being on ur best behavior until u really know them. Because you want a girlfriend to like you.

With a girl who is your friend you know she like you and you don't care if she didn't. lol it doesn't man sense but it does.

I feel more open about my self with a female friem than a girlfirned. Caused she a dude

What Guys Said 18

• Well, doesn't matter if she is a girl I'm dating or best friend the guy always has to be gentle.. But me and my female friend we are really close and we are always together posting pics this has cost me losing my girlfriend she was getting too jealous and put me to choose and obviously I would choose my best friend. But the difference with the female friend I be more comfortable talking or joking well at least at the beginning..
    With girls I date I be careful what I talk about its just hard to compare absolutely different things

• I treat them differently
    I wouldn't tell my crush about other girls but my freinds would know
    I become more serious around my crush
    I seem more aloof and tough looking around my crush
    I stare at my crush
    I compliment my crush not my freinds
    I. notice small things in my crush like her eye make up but I dont even notice my female freinds lol.
    I masturbate to my crush
    I think about my crush
    When I like a girl I never tell anyone but if I think she's hot and that I dont care about her personality I tell everyone about her.

• I m shy and little socialy awkward...
    I can talk to my female friends no problem but to girl i like 0 points it probably seams to them like i m totaly ingnoring them, sometimes i dont even glance at girl i like i sometimes talk to her only when she starts talking to me first then i kinda start blushing
    I know I'm messed up...

• If I only think of her as a friend:
    1: I talk with her about other girls
    2: I'm not as eager to talk to her

If I like her
    1: I don't talk to her about other girls
    2: If she mentions another guy, I say something not so nice about him/feel sad
    3: I try harder to keep the conversation going
    2:

• I would ask for her number and ask her to hang out. if he wants to hang out then he is interested in u

• I have a "female friend" who I call out, but jokingly, she does the same
    She's awesome. Usually the girls are sweet, but she's something else, I like that

• I give more attention to a girl i like. compliment her, hug her, put my arm around her. have personal chats with her. that kinda stuff.

• What I'd do for her. I'll do anything that isn't moving homes or sexual for a friend. For a girl I'm crushing on, I'd do anything I can to help.

• I'd act a little playfull and tease her a bit :) Not in a nasty way though obviously. It's just something us guys seem to do. The odd compliment always creeps out as well haha. I hope that helped dude!

• I would ask the girl I liked out on a date.

• For me i might do a couple more kind acts toward someone i like and try to be closer to them.

• I'd flirt with a girl I like and not with a female friend.

• I would treat them the same way. I now know the extent of you're relationship philosophy.

• I despise the girl I like.

• I'd be the perfect guy to both but I would complement the girl I like more.

• None both will get my full respect and time.

• i would treat my crush and friends similarly but i would give more focus to my crush.
    But i tend to be more nervous around my crush unfortunately.

• Both with respect of course.
    I'm nice, somewhat enthusiast and I joke a lot around my friends and make them laugh but I get a tiny bit shy around girls I like.