Guys, Would you respond to a girl's texts just to be polite? What are the signs you like her?

In the title.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, depend on how I know the girl most of the times I do respond.
    If I like the girl it's a different story, I be texting her often I don't go by this who texts first and who texted last I feel it's childish. I try to make plans without asking directly, I show interest such as how was your day? What's your plans? And also I do my best to save the good subject or personal questions until I see her.. I feel like texting much could kill the date. But everyone is different some guys are shy so you need to figure out what kind of guy he is.. Also good way to start a convo without looking desperate send a funny pic and be like 😂😂 see his reaction doesn't have to be too funny if he likes you he would go with the convo..
    Best of luck I hope this helped

What Guys Said 6

• Most likely I would. I'm pretty good about that kind of thing. As for signs, well, things like longer words "Hiiiiii" or "Heyyy", lots of emoticons, that kind of thing.

• depends on wot she's sayin on her texts

• I definitely would if i knew her. If she was a facebook profile who typed "hi" out of the blue and i had no idea who se was, i wouldn't respond.

• Like Mr @Klaatu51 said, it all depends on her.

I usually respond, but if she's talking straight nonsense when I made it clear I'm not interested in it at all... I won't reply.
    If she doesn't listen, why should I?

• Depends, though I tend to treat most people similarly.

• I wouldn't if I didn't know them very well I guess.