Girls, if you meet a guy and he asks you out for a drink, do you know from this that he's into you or could you still think he wants to be friends?

Thanks for all your comments!

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd think he's into me. I don't think a guy would just want to be my friend that badly for no reason.

What Girls Said 7

• At that time I'm not sure. A guy could initially like you, ask you out for a drink and then lose interest. I've had this happen to me a couple times where I start talking to a guy and he seems interested at first, but then the interest falls away and he has no interest in me then and then I get the whole "We can still be friends" speech. Yes, women also get friend zoned! But it's okay, people are entitled to like and not like who they wish. I just let it go and keep positive.

• Depends on how he says it.
    If we just met, and he is doing that thin line with his mouth, smiling slightly, etc then yeah he finds me gorgeous and is into me. 😊😊

• I think I would ask if it was a date or just friends thing before hand.

• Definitely not enough information to get a conclusion. Sorry :P

• Depends on how u come across

• Depends on how you ask

• Friends i guess