I'm really confused?

So about a month ago I met this guy, I wasn't really intrested at first, then we started talking almost everyday at work and decided to give it a shot. We went out and kissed and everything was fine after that. We spent lots of time together, then less and less. I've had enough experience with these situations to realize that when a guy acts like he doesn't care, he really doesn't, but this is where it gets confusing for me, I've asked him about it and he always says that he is intrested but has trouble showing his real feelings, which is fine with me, but the whole "mixed signals" thing I just can't do it! I really really like him, but I haven't heard from him in days, I don't want to confront him because I'm scared to mess things up, but if I don't, what should I do? Please help.

What Guys Said 1

• i'd say his actions count more than his words... but he might really have some trouble showin off his feelings, or he might was feelin he took things really quick, since u mentioned u went out and kiss within just one month

What Girls Said 1

• Muster up the courage and be direct with him. Tell him that you're interested in him.