How can someone be too clingy?

Most Helpful Girl

• By never leaving you alone. Wanting to be with you every second of the day. Won't stop texting you all the time even when you don't respond. Basically, they are suffocating you. Lol, I was called clingy once by my best friend and I told him that he was just as clingy with me as claimed I was with him. I was so pissed by his statement that I ignored him all day the next day. He proved my point that he was also clingy because he would NOT leave me alone the whole day. He tried so hard to talk to me or be around me. I was actually starting to get a little irritated by it. He even would beg me to stay on Skype calls with him after I would tell him I that I had homework and that I couldn't concentrate while talking to him. We wouldn't even be talking on Skype at that point, but he still wouldn't let me leave the call. Geesh, talk about clingy... but we are both clingy with each other so it's okay. As long as you are both clingy with each other then it's not a problem, but if one of you is not then you're in a pickle.

What Guys Said 1

• oh where to begin... fuck my brain just like half exploded coming up with all the points. hahaa i'll have to get back to you on that but i'll be referring to lvl 10 clingers :P

What Girls Said 1

• There are many factors that can make someone clingy.