My boyfriend isn't as romantic/sweet anymore?

How do I let my boyfriend know I miss the days he wooed me? before we became exclusive he used to be so sweet and romantic. Now that we are steady and getting into a routine he isn't like that anymore. I know this happens in every relationship but I really want to keep the spark. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's often the beginning of the end of romance. Some guys think they only have to be romantic to get the girl, and not to keep the girl. If he moved heaven and earth to get you, it's time to tone down your expectations, because he can't do that forever.

What Guys Said 3

• Just tell him. Also, are you romantic and sweet with him too? Cause if you don't do the same he may get tired of not receiving and always giving.

• Add some spice yourself. Not being sarcastic, just do something or set up something sweet/romantic. Then tell him "your turn" in a playful way. Make it a game.

• Voice your concerns... we don't read minds.

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell him

• tell him what you want him to do.