Why is ignoring me?

I asked him if i could see him and it wasn't much of an effort to meet up ( i asked him twice) and that he should day yes instead of ''no''. He just said ''ok'' i told him to not waste my time and just be straight up and give me a much more respectful anser then ''ok''. He doesn't reply immediatly to my message even tho he is online and when he does he gives me short answers. How can he NOT be interested when he knows im ''gorgeous''. I feel neglected. He didn't reply to my message.

Is he doing this on purpose? why not just say ''leave me alone, i DO NOT like you and i never want to see you'''and block my number.

Why? does he like the attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• then i guess he's afraid he's gonna hurt u if he says "leave me alone i don't like u".. and obviously this "gorgeous" thing was a lie. so anyway yeah he just can't be clear/str8-forward

• he won't hurt me and he knows it

• then i dunno y he doesn't say it, since he's not interested at all!

What Guys Said 1

• Either he's playing a game with you ('ignoring' you so you'll chase after him), or he's just not that interested.

Either way you should move on.

What Girls Said 2

• He should just tell you to fuck off.. then block you... DONE... nice doing business with you ASSHOLE!!!

• At this point I think you should be the one to tell him to fuck off! He clearly has no respect for you, so just move on, you'll find someone better!