Why do American kids/teens complaining?

I'm an African American. I neutralized about 10 years ago. My early childhood in Africa is almost like this:

Why do American kids/teens complaining?
Why are so many American kids/teens complaining? What is it to complain about?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm South African, and yeah fully agree with you. I was chatting to my Australian friends last night and we got onto the topic of how lucky Australians are and their beautiful country where everything works (mostly ha ha) they don't know what real hardship is like. Things like clean water, safety, electricity sometimes, are privileges denied to many.

• Yeah Ikr. They take everything they have for granted. When I hear them complain I just laugh.

What Guys Said 4

• well that is a bigger problem but just because you had it worse doesn't mean that they dnt have their own issues

• I see no issue. Just because their parents don't buy them an ipad or because the guy they like like someone else isn't worth complaining and suicide over.

• Neutralized?
    Neutralize definitions
    -to stop (someone or something) from being effective or harmful
    -to cause (a chemical) to be neither an acid nor a base
    -to make (something, such as a country or area) neutral during a war

Naturalize - to allow (someone who was born in a different country) to become a new citizen

Now to the question because everyone has something to complain about no matter how significant. Also because they are very spoiled and don't know how hard others have it.

• Many people are spoiled. Plus the media. Rather than dealing with ISIS or the ebola cases in Africa, the American automotive industry or the crushing national debt. We are dealing with gay marriage and Bruce Jenner. Basically social justice warrior things.

• I get your point but few people in america face starvation and destitute conditions so their complaints are relative to their quality of life which is obviously different than those people pictured.

• I'm talking about the kids with rich parents.

• My response above would apply to them as well.

What Girls Said 2

• Because life seriously sucks I mean ugh I hate my family and my life!

I'm just kidding I love my family and my life. But just because you had your own problems doesn't mean we don't have problems either. Some of us can be depressed, some of us are having family issues, etc. Yes, we have a great life and most of us (most) are very appreciative of it. You guys obviously had it WAY tougher than I ever had. Seriously you guys are tough I could never even imagine what it'd be like if I went out there! But people are people and people are going to find something to complain about. Because while you guys are dealing with things like just trying to survive, our biggest battle is pretty much legalizing gay marriage I guess. Most Americans obviously aren't informed enough on how hard it is in other parts of the world.

• People are never satisfied with what they have. They're lucky in so many ways and they forget that there are people living in worse situations.

• Yeah... I've heard kids complaining because their parents won't buy them an ipad :/

• Exactly. They don't realize how fortunate they are.