Girls, Describe the perfect date?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• The ideal date starts with a whole day off work, we go to the city and meet up for coffee at 11 or noon, we talk and walk around and it's a nice overcast. Than we go see an early movie and we do more kissing and fondling and teasing each other than watching the movie, after the movie were both aroused and we go out for a nice romanticish dinner probably pho or something asain inspired. We talk. We go and we walk around the city and we buy random things, than around 6-7pm we say goodbye. Just memories of getting lost in the city feeling completely aroused by each other's presences, I want this date haha

What Girls Said 10

• Well, every girl has her own idea of a perfect date. I personally would love to go somewhere where we could be alone and have a little privacy. The lights would be low and soft music in the background. Of course, of your 14 like me, a guy can't always afford to do things like that.

If you can't afford anything fancy, then call the girl up on a Saturday and offer for her to have a picnic at the beach or at a park.

Hope this helped!! ;)

• Just being in a place that won't distract you from each other, but is still fun. Like picnics at a park or going out to lunch or just chilling. I feel like each other's house is a very intimate place, but if the two people are comfortable enough, I'd say go for it!

• The main thing about a date is to make it fun for both of you. My first date was a drive to San Francisco and we walked around pier 39 and went to the aquarium. Make it a time they won't forget.

• My birthday is the best day of the year.

• Adrenaline and lots of fun.

• 1. Give me $500
    2. Bring me to the mall
    3. Leave

• Go drive around in a golf cart at night at a golf course really fast.

• I'd have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket

• Snuggled up on the sofa while watching movies and eating popcorn x Dates aren't always about money x

• Mudding , football, dirtbiking