I'm 15 and have never kissed a girl?

Well I'm 15 and I've never kissed or dated a girl. I've know a lot of girls who've liked me but I'm just waiting for the right one, and don't think I'm saying "I'm waiting for a supermodel" I'm waiting for the right girl for me. Is it weird that I've never kissed a girl? Any help would be nice. :)

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, you're just 15, you're too young. Relax, sooner or later you'll kiss and have a girlfriend, if you're waiting for the right one than it's much less "worse".

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• You're 15, you're young af, there's no way in hell that could be considered weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • It took me until 17 before anything so nah. I don't think it's weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. In your case it is a really good thing. When you do find "that special someone" she will appreciate that. I, also, have never kissed anyone or dated.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not weird at all. Relax, boy, you're JUST 15.. Aha

0|0
    0|0
  • I had my first kiss at 17

0|0
    0|0
  • you have nothing to worry about. i am 18 and a college freshman and have not had my first kiss

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, it's just most people have at my age and some have gone further, I do not want to go further but I just thought I should at least have a kiss. Thank you for your help :)

• I'm your same age and I've never kissed anyone. *shrug* I wouldn't think much of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What about a boy? Have you ever kissed a boy?

0|1
    0|0
  • No I had my first kiss at 17. You're still just a baby

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls find that really attractive and the girl you pick is going to be flattered that you want the "right girl" she knows you won't cheat on her

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• well until that magical day comes, what I'd advise you to do is sing "I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstiiiiiick!!"

0|0
    0|0
    • If it makes you feel any better, my first REAL kiss was when I was 15. I consider that super young. Sooner or later there'll be a girl that'll be crazy about you and you'll literally have to run away from her, lol.

• You have plenty of time; if you are curious, is okay if you date a girl that has never been kiss either, maybe a couple of years o maybe 1 year younger, if not just wait for the right girl with that have the right parents , you can have 'equal' value per say, is awesome if you can get the right girl

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok man, I think I got my first kiss until I was 16 or so. Just don't worry about it, those things happen when you least expect sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about too much, I'm 26 and never kissed a girl.

0|0
    0|1
  • dude your only 15 chiil out your fine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • U am older than u and never got anything of that rest a sure kiddo

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not weird at all. Kissing is nice but it's not the end if the world if you have never done it. Not really missing much

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait yaar, youngers are in waiting list...

0|0
    0|0
  • No worries. No rush. But don't not do it if its an option and nothing is stopping you accept you. Don't regret it, but don't regret it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Join the club buddy. I think there are some open seats in the back...

0|0
    0|0