I'm 15 and have never kissed a girl?

Well I'm 15 and I've never kissed or dated a girl. I've know a lot of girls who've liked me but I'm just waiting for the right one, and don't think I'm saying "I'm waiting for a supermodel" I'm waiting for the right girl for me. Is it weird that I've never kissed a girl? Any help would be nice. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, you're just 15, you're too young. Relax, sooner or later you'll kiss and have a girlfriend, if you're waiting for the right one than it's much less "worse".

What Girls Said 10

• You're 15, you're young af, there's no way in hell that could be considered weird.

• It took me until 17 before anything so nah. I don't think it's weird.

• No. In your case it is a really good thing. When you do find "that special someone" she will appreciate that. I, also, have never kissed anyone or dated.

• No, it's not weird at all. Relax, boy, you're JUST 15.. Aha

• I had my first kiss at 17

• you have nothing to worry about. i am 18 and a college freshman and have not had my first kiss

• Thanks, it's just most people have at my age and some have gone further, I do not want to go further but I just thought I should at least have a kiss. Thank you for your help :)

• I'm your same age and I've never kissed anyone. *shrug* I wouldn't think much of it.

• What about a boy? Have you ever kissed a boy?

• No I had my first kiss at 17. You're still just a baby

• Some girls find that really attractive and the girl you pick is going to be flattered that you want the "right girl" she knows you won't cheat on her

What Guys Said 10

• well until that magical day comes, what I'd advise you to do is sing "I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstiiiiiick!!"

• If it makes you feel any better, my first REAL kiss was when I was 15. I consider that super young. Sooner or later there'll be a girl that'll be crazy about you and you'll literally have to run away from her, lol.

• You have plenty of time; if you are curious, is okay if you date a girl that has never been kiss either, maybe a couple of years o maybe 1 year younger, if not just wait for the right girl with that have the right parents , you can have 'equal' value per say, is awesome if you can get the right girl

• It's ok man, I think I got my first kiss until I was 16 or so. Just don't worry about it, those things happen when you least expect sometimes.

• Don't worry about too much, I'm 26 and never kissed a girl.

• dude your only 15 chiil out your fine :)

• U am older than u and never got anything of that rest a sure kiddo

• It's not weird at all. Kissing is nice but it's not the end if the world if you have never done it. Not really missing much

• Wait yaar, youngers are in waiting list...

• No worries. No rush. But don't not do it if its an option and nothing is stopping you accept you. Don't regret it, but don't regret it.

• Join the club buddy. I think there are some open seats in the back...