Girls do your friends do this to your boyfriend or even in general girls would you do this if you friend got a boyfriend?

So yesturday i asked this girl out and she said yes!! :D so today she wanted me to meet her friends and i thought they would ok, but like they said things like "if you hurt her feelings or make her cry, we'll be sure to make you cry and hurt you". They seemed very protective of my girlfriend, a bit intimidating i might say, but i understand what they're saying.

do you girls do this? just wondering? OH and by the way these girls were her friend for 10 years+

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes girls tend to do this a lot especially with best friends. I usually don't date someone unless then get along with my best friend. Usually if you say something mean when you get mad at her your not just arguing with her. She's takeoff 10 minutes to reply because she's screen shotting things to her friends to see what she should say. I haven't met one girl that doesn't do it

• It was a bit scary cause i though these 4 girls were going to be like "congrats... etc..." But no way lol, they got straight to the point. Just making sure, thanks.

WAIT WHAT so like if i get an argument in the future those 4 girl will know it lol. They seemed a bit scary just the way they talked. Well i love my girlfriend so much and she means the world to me so i hope we don't have any arguments :)

• Good luck lol

• thanks lol

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah some of my class friends do that.

• All girls do this aha

• ah ok It was a bit scary cause i though these 4 girls were going to be like "congrats... etc..." But no way lol, they got straight to the point. Just making sure, thanks.

• Haha yeah me and my friends are like that, dont take it personally :)

• i would never cheat on my girlfriend in the first place but when they all said it, they were dead serous :o :/ But after 10 minutes they started joking around with me so i guess it's all good, but before i left, they reminded me again lol

What Guys Said 0