Guys and Girls: Does he care for me still?

I recently cheated on my boyfriend of two years. I know it was wrong and I can't possibly relate to how he feeling. When I told him what I did he shut down on me. He drove me home without saying a word the whole time. He texted me " goodnight" before he went to bed. He haven't spoken to me since. Does he still wants to be with me, just need some time or are we done?

Most Helpful Guy

• You basically have two options. You can beg until he forgives you, or you can just leave him for tonight at least. Let him rest and figure it out in the morning after you both have a little time.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm betting you're done.

• You destroyed him. I bet you 100% he was sobbing into his pillow that night.

• Thanks for being honest. I just hope he forgives me.

• Probably done. Moral of the story: don't cheat.

• Thanks for your opinion. Trust me, I know. I feel like shit. Excuse my language

• You are done.
    sorry to say that but if I were him I wouldn't forgive

• You cheated, you better hope to god he believes in second chances, I sure don't

What Girls Said 1

• He's obviously hurt by you and he is just gathering his thoughts on what to do. Stay with you or not

• Thanks for your honesty

• I hope I somewhat helped. The truth hurts but wouldn't you rather be slapped with the truth then kissed with a lie?