Girls, How do I know , when a girls fallen for me?

She sends me random selfies. And a
ot of xxxxxxxx

Nice one ! I bet u date fat asses. With huge arms and I'll still out exercise them with a sixpac and medium muscular tonned arms

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Ahhhh... a girl won't send you selfies for fun... I think she likes you... but then again... a lot of younger girls do send selfies to post on FB and not care who sees them... but it seems more personal to send it just to you sealed with the kisses... what do you do when she does? do you reply? and looking at your profile pic... you would appeal to the opposite sex and be easy on the eye...;) so she may be seeing where she stands with you...

• I think you need to go in more detail to see if she has "fallen for you" because sending selfies isn't really a sign

• I don't wanna burst your bubble, but either she does like you or she's just teasing..

• she might have, especially if she stalks the shit out of you xD

• she prob. likes you. girls do random shit like that...

• She is probably looking for attention or is really interested in your opinion.

• I know a trick to know if anyone is interested. Sit next to them unsuspicuously. Move you leg towards them until it just touches their leg. If they move their leg away they are not interested. If they keep it there they are.