Girls, im ready for a girlfriend?

I have a stable place to stay job situation is ok. Now im just lonely and looking for a girl to fill time outside of work i tend to get stressed out and have anxiety a lot sometimes my bp could skyrocket to 180/110 but anyways how do i go about it

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Online dating seems to be going off at the moment. Try tinder or match. com if your too shy to ask someone out from work, grocery store, gym etc.
    Also in terms of the anxiety depending on what makes you anxious just be honest :)
    If meeting people makes you anxious then slowly expose yourself to dating, eventually you'll be okay with it. And if you get anxious over other situations then when you do find a girl you like just be honest with her about it so she understands

What Girls Said 3

• Can you join a club or church? OH! Or a choir! There's always online dating as well.

• Try OKCupid. com
    That's how I met mine, and we've had a wonderful 9 months so far. Just be specific about what you want.
    I wish you well. You really are cute so you should have no problem, in my opinion.

• To get a girlfriend you have to go out to places and meet girls