Went on amazing date but neither of us have contacted each other, what's going through your mind ladies?

Imagine you met and went on an amazing date with a guy earlier this week. Great conversation, fun and playful teasing and touching, lots of laughing, similar goals in life, went to half a dozen different places, and had several makeout sessions. However neither of you have contacted each other since. What's going through your mind?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why dont you send her a text saying you had fun? She must be waiting for that.

What Girls Said 2

• She may not want to seem desperate... Give her a call!!

• Why don't you initiate?

• Well, I was the one who risked rejection and asked her out, planned out the entire date, led the conversation with good questions, paid for food and activities, drove us around, risked rejection by making the first move toward physical intimacy.

Shouldn't she do something at some point to show her interest in me? I understand women aren't ask bold as men, but I don't think a simple "Hey, hope you're having a great day! I had a lot of fun with you last night!" is too much to ask.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude seriusly text her now she's waiting on YOU to contact her dont wait too long

• She's clearly waiting for you to make the move...

She's probably thinking you're not interested or dating some other girl.

How long has it been since you haven't spoken?

• Two days... usually women text me and sometimes even call me the same day or next day if it was a good date, sometimes even when it isn't a good date lol.