Guys, Would you rather date a girl who is taller or shrter than you?

• Taller
    16% (9)
  • Shorter
    84% (46)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter, tall medium short I'll take em all

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• The funny thing is I find some girls really attractive that are tall, but it's intimidating and makes me feel insecure. So I've only dated girls that were shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter only because I know how many women have self confidence issues with the guy being taller. That, and women REALLY want a guy who's taller for other reasons. So, even though I honestly don't care, I'd do it for her sake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller or shorter, I really don't care. It means absolutely nothing. It has nothing to do with being dominated either.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seriously wouldn't be a deal breaker if i dated a girl who was taller or shorter than me
    I'm about 5'9"- 5'10" and would date a girl taller than me what makes a difference you know i would still love her the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'9" and my girl is around 5' 2" maybe.. I know this past Friday I was able to rest my chin on the top of her head lol she hated that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter. Im 6'0 and my girlfriend is 5'7 she's perfect height for me because she's not too short that she can suck my dick while we stand but she's not too tall to challenge my superiorty and dominance over her. Shorter girls have more oestrogen then taller girls that's y when girls are taller there less feminine honestly.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would rather date a girl who's shorter than me but if I liked a girl who's taller than me I'd still date her

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if I was into taller girls, I'd be shit out of luck considering i'm 6'1"

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer taller. I know I'm in the minority here, but I just love tall girls, especially if they're taller than I am.

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly, I don't understand this obsession people have with the guy being taller than the girl.

• I wouldn't want to date a woman who is taller than me unless I had to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter coz if she's taller this will freak me out

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller.
    I like to be dominated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter sure

0|0
    0|0