Guys, Just wondering?

Are guys scared of dating Latinas? I'm just curious people tell that some guys are lol is it true and if so why?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys maybe. I think because Latinas have gotten a bad rap for being hot tempered and too possessive. While some maybe like that, by no means are all of them like that. I lost my virginity to a Latina. She was an older woman, she was 17 and I was 15. She was so pretty and sweet. God I loved her. My father was an auto exec and we moved across the country and we had to break up. Her oldest brother was an Air Force fighter pilot and was shot down and killed over Laos. Although officially we weren't in Laos. I think that Latinas have been unfairly branded by generalizations that aren't deserved.

• Aww what a cute love story I'm sorry it didn't end up working out but thank you for your opinion!

What Guys Said 11

• Why would I be afraid of dating a latina? They're sexy :D

• I'm Mexican.

I like Mexican/Peruvian/Argentinean/whatever, but just as long as they're not clearly chola/paisa.

The more modest and casual, the better.

• I'm not really scared so much as I'm just put off by a really aggressive and overly outgoing personality. Latinas have been stereotyped a lot for being pretty hot-tempered/possessive and I, personally, am cautious around them for that reason. I don't instantly reject them before getting to know them, but I'm definitely more hesitant in getting into a relationship right away with them without spending a heck of a lot of time with them first to see what she's like. Same with Black girls, for me.

• Yeah that makes sense but obviously we are not all like that but thanks for your opinion!:)

• Yes, that is true, as well.
      You're welcome! :)

• No, nothing to be afraid of.

• Some people prefer their own color... I'm white and have only dated white... but to be honest I'm interested in dating out of my color... back, Latina, etc

• You should date out of your color and if it doesn't work out then there is nothing wrong with that!:)

• Nah, Latinas are cute

• I'm Mexican so it would be very stupid for me to be scared to date a latina lmmao

• Lol scared why?😂

• Because some guys think they're crazy:/ but obviously they are not all like that

• Well that's good thanks for your opinion!:)

• You're welcome just to know Latinas are AWESOME really I live them a lot

• There are sine rumors going around about you guys.

• I almost dated a Latina, but then we met in person and had no chemistry. ):

• I'm sorry:(

• All good, I have learned many lessons from the experience. Hopefully the next woman I become close to will be girlfriend #1

• No, I'm not