Do you think it's cute or weird for a guy to offer you to wear his clothes to be comfortable at his place?

Went over and he offered me his clothes so i can be more comfortable at his place, never have I met a guy like this. Seems like he just wants me to be myself and comfortable.

Or is there other "guy reason" for him to do that?

• Caring
  • Cute
  • Weird

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say he cares. Ulterior motives? of course, but those are for you to find out.

• All men have ulterior motives when it comes to dating hahaha

• Or not. It depends on him in this case. Is he willing to take ir? And to give it back?

• Thanks for MHO hun ;)

What Guys Said 2

• Get you in his clothes first, then get you naked later. This guy got game!

• This is very generous acting is he an Arab?

• No he is European.. why would you say he is Arab?

• I am srry but those things are normal in Arab countries it's from our culture to give nice hospitality to some one in our own home

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's cute :3

• I think that always shows a very caring attitude in a guy.. He simply has your best interests at heart.. He definitely wants you to feel comfortable, and dare I say, at home, being with him.. Quite a rarity I would say, so hold on to him.

• So cute and caring and wonderfullll :D Literally when ever a guy does this to me or a friend or anyone i'm just there like awwwwwwwwwwwww yewwwwwwwwwwww ahhhhhh mhmmmmmmmm

• Some dudes just like seeing a pretty girl in their clothes. Like a possessive thing.

• Interesting.. i heard about some guys offer you his jacket in public not becuase they arebeing gentleman.. its because they want others to think you are his...

We are alone though. Also he didn't ask me to be exclusive to him.. i guess wanting to posses someone is different to wanting to be with someone