Girls, would you date someone from your college?

So I have this female friend I'm interested in, we get along pretty well. We have loads of fun together and are always joking and laughing. But I'm not sure where we are at the moment. I would love to date her but a few female friends of mine have said that dating someone from your class whom you see daily would be difficult, especially if you split. Not that I plan on splitting, but do you agree? Do girls hesitate to date someone from the same class.

Note that I'm not just trying to get in her pants or something, I genuinly like her as a person.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• sure why not? if you like her a lot and sure about your feelings, just go ask her out. I believe if she has feelings for you, she'd risk it as well.
    If she's hesitating and not sure about dating you, since she is not into you that much, i think you can even talk her into trying and dating. :)

What Girls Said 11

• It is kinda challenging. It can be awesome but it can be tough. 1st you're gonna spend all day, everyday together. When you're really into someone you're never tgired of them, but missing someone (a bit) is part of the process of the relationship and is good for it.

And also if you split, you'll have to see her all day, everyday and so will she. It can create difficulties in the studies, to focus and concentrate.

All this aside If its gotta happen it will

• I think you should get to know her more like her background and family. Then, try to ask her out like lunch or movie and act like friends. Try to also drop a little hints that you like her so you can see whether her respond is good. If it's good, try asking her if she likes the idea of dating you.

• Go for it. Anything that happens, feel confident in yourself that if the time comes that you do split, you will be able to handle it.

• Yeah I would date someone from my college if I'm interested.

• Yes... if this girl likes you as much as you like her try it out. Ask her if she likes you and see what she thinks about dating

• It is a breath of fresh air, I would love to meet someone through school, instead of through social medias. It seems everyone is meeting on tinder nowadays or through instagram. I'm sick of it, You should go for it :)

• I did. Sure, why not?

• I wouldn't hesitate if I were you. I would actually prefer to date date someone from the same college

• Id ask her on a date, then before things get more serious learn more about her

• Yes, I would. Too bad for me that all my college male friends were gay.

• No. Not if she's into you