Girls, Do Black girls like Indian guys?

i'm a guy of indian origin, from the West i love black girls but I don't know if they feel the same my family is ok with it but also i am kind of scared to mke this relationship work, because once my friend said she liked a black girl an the black guys at school got angry an wanted to fight but they don't have a problem to date indian girls and i am also fine with it, but I don't know if they like us maybe we will find a way

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes black girls love Indian guys, girls tend to prefer someone of other race because of mixed babie and because black guys aren't really into black girls anymore because they say they don't have good hair and so on. It's really dumb that black guys want a mixed girl or girls of other race but once a black girl dates another race, it's like one big disaster. If you're going to be in an interracial relationship you got to be ready for all the stuff that'll be thrown at you. People will say mean things and just dislike the idea of mixed dating.

• yes a black guy was dating my neighbour (she's indian ) i actually helped him to get her, and he was bashing black girls an i just pretended to agree

• Oh wow that's so sad 😐

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, they do. I actually really liked an Indian guy, but he had a girlfriend so I didn't pursue anything.

• There's this one Indian guy who comes into my job and he is the just the sweetest thing. I'd date him.

• Yes, there's this really good looking Indian guy on Instagram and at my school that a lot of black girls love.

• I do, most Indian men I meet are only interested in sex/want to keep me hidden like a bag of cookies. I always get "My family would not approve of our relationship, unless it is kept secret. We could be friends with benefits if you'd like"

• Im pretty sure there are some that are attracted to indians.

• Yes, i see it often. My ex is Indian and I'm mixed.

• no one likes indian guys theyre just creepy and weird.. and perverted and shallow and jerks

• Im black and I think some are cute

• don't let other girls mistreat you because of what you like. If you like dating black girls than go for it (: don't care about what other people say as long as your having a good time with your girl

• Like with any race some do and some dont. I'm black and I have dated guys from many ethnicities. I find that black people are usually very accepting of other people. And as for your friend's situation that could have been attributed to numerous things (i. e jelousy) not necessarily racism or bigotry. Remember just be yourself and follow your heart and you can't go wrong Good Luck!

• Dont let anyone stop you from loving whoever you want to love!

• some of them do.