Guys, Girl sent you a funny pic and caption out of the blue... how would you respond?

Things have been complicated, but we worked it out because we were on two different pages. He said he liked what we had so far, but didn't want to rush it. We haven't talked in almost two weeks and I wanted to show him that while I had taken steps back like I said I was, I was still talking to him... he said he still wanted to talk when I had a heart-to-heart with him. Last night, I sent him a picture of my friend and I in one of those "stick your face in the hole" things at the Mexican Restaurant last night. The caption read "Soooo... I met this boy name Juan and he asked 'Do you Juana dance?" 😂 I haven't heard from him and know he was texting my friend (whom he isn't attracted to) last night, but hasn't answered me. I guess... I'm confused why he would say he liked what we had and still wanted to talk, only to ignore me? 😔

2

What Guys Said 2

• It's a gay joke, to be honest.

• oh, he liked what you guys had, but what will you do if there's a photo of him captioning "hey I wanna do this girl, we cool?"