Guys, Do you think that us girls should date you for just your looks or beyond just looks?

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Well obviously it has to be the look cause you wouldn't know my personality before.. It sucks when girls date guys cause of their money or cars..
    This girl made me feel like her sugar daddy and she made herself like a hoe so I say it's safe to go for the look first.

• If it's dating, you should focus more on personality. Looks should be important too, but personality is what matters the most.
    Choose whatever you want, but you'll win more if you go for someone whose personality you like more.

• Well nice guys dont get girls.. Learnt that lesson. So I would say looks count and obviously a fun personality (feel very sorry for ugly introverts)

• Hopefully for my money too (joking)

• Both. I want to know she is physically attracted to me and likes me for the kind of guy I am.

• Well, your reasons for dating someone are your own, but you'll get more out of a relationship if there's a connection/chemistry between the two of you. If your personalities are compatible, that will trump any relationship where looks are the only factor.

• I'd be fine with it. But ideally I'd like a girl who liked me because of a mutual preference for social isolation.

• Although looks are important (to me) in the end, as long as they are nice, loving, peaceful person, that's what REALLY matters

• Sure, why not.

• As somebody who has been used by girls on the weekly. I don't mind just having sex with a girl, or multiple at once. but when it comes to dating, I want them to see me more than just 8.5" you feel?
    Y u disabled anonymous posts... I don't know

• Both of course, physical attraction is important and psychological attraction is important as well. The latter is what is the most important factor once you are in a relationship with someone; looks won't sustain a relationship.

• You should do it however you want to.

• beyond, of course.

• Well, if it were for looks alone I could probably get quite a few dates...

• Well if you would date just for looks things would have been pretty easy for many guys I think.

• For dating, don't go for just looks. You'll only disappoint yourself.

• You already do that how is what your asking different?

• It's different because you have your uptight girls that are into looks, and wealth and then you have the girls that are into your personality and financial status but mainly personality

• Well I'm not saying that maybe I am lol

• Not every girl is actually all about looks so if you're going to refer to women or ladies that way it's kind of an insult to girls that actually find personality rule over looks a little more than looks over personality

• What if the guy lacks both the qualities?

• For some girls that would be a problem but then you have most girls that just really wouldn't care because he's a guy and she either hasn't been with a guy in a while or she just doesn't care.

• YOu mean to say that girls could bear to be with a guy w/o those qualities until they find someone better?

• Well I would probably get laid a hell of a lot more if it was just about looks. So yeah that one