I already asked this question, but it was kind of long so, I didn't get many answer and I need them lol. Here's the short version:
"Hey, I know nothing can really happen right now, but I would really like to get to know you."
Should I go up and say this to him, I'm tired of "scheming" so we can interact for two seconds about nothing?
What is holding me back:
-I'm mixed, I don't know if he would find me attractive because of that
-his dad owns the school
-we've only spoken twice, briefly before, both times about school
-we can't date until I have finished at the school
-he might not even remember my name
- he might just not be into me, period
-I don't want to creep him out
- Go up and tell him you want to get to know him.Vote A
- Don't go tell him, it might creep him out.Vote B
Most Helpful Guy
I answered the top choice but really that isn't an option. I think you know that. Because going up and saying that to him is, itself, initiating something. So he is going to make a determination right then. If you had said "he is dating someone", well then he should not be "getting to know you". That would be cheating.
as far as your "reasons" go
1) I'm mixed, I don't know if he would find me attractive because of that -
a) if that is the reason then why the fuck would you want to be with him or any guy that felt that way? also, if he feels like that he isn't going to want to get to know you.
b) see a therapist and get some self confidence and self respect. I really know about this because a year and a half ago, and for 45 years before that, I had almost none.
2) Everything on your list except for the "we can't date until I have finished at the school" is the whole reason for dating and trying to meet people. You don't specify the reason you can't date until you finish at the school but the only reason for that would be if your parents don't allow it. Any of the other reasons are not valid other then in your own mind. Which is not in-significant. those mental blocks are horrible. But you try and meet, you date, etc... exactly because of all those reasons you list.
Meeting, dating, all that stuff is way harder for guys then women. Men are driven sexually a lot more then women. So women control the relationship at least at the beginning stages. It evens out eventually but not for a while.0