How to befriend my ex boyfriend?

In any other situation I would say Fuck No. But my best Friend's boyfriend is his best friend. So we are around each other 24/7 and its pretty awkward. And I don't want it to be awkward anymore because it stupid and if we have mutual friends it would be in both of our best interests to get along. So how do I go about befriending him or at least being Cordial. Like what should I say? Also how should I explain me wanting to befriend him to my best friend? Because she wants me to move on and I have but its still awkward to have shared intaminte moments with him and now its like we never even knew each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• oh no, you don't

What Guys Said 1

• I'd talk to them privately, in person about it to be on good terms

What Girls Said 1

• When you see him again just go up to him, greet him and ask him how he's doing. Try to have a conversation. If he's acting weird just tell him you don't want this to be awkward anymore and you want to move forward.