Do you girls or women put on a lot of perfume when you go out on a date?

Just curious to know cause that's something you should avoid don't put too much perfume on a little bit is good enough and don't mix other perfumes or other scent on yourself cause mixing pefumes and putting in on yourself can be too strong and burn your dates nose.

That's it marry me <3 :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear perfume.

My natural pheromones bring all the boys to the yard.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I like wearing a lot of perfume. If you don't want to smell it, hold your nose. If you're allergic, you better not sit by me.

Lol... Just kidding. I don't like small amounts of perfume. I do like the big "puffs" of perfume and do it about 3-4 times.

• Most people put on too much perfume or cologne. They get used to the smell and put on more and more because they think that no one else can smell it.

• Yeah that makes sense

• I've noticed it most with men (and especially men from cultures where antiperspirant is not the norm).

• No I do not use a lot of perfume. I can not breathe when there is too much perfume XD
    Just little of flower scents I am done !

• I wear perfume every morning and even night, right out of the shower but I only use 1 or 2 sprays, plus it's vanilla so it's not really a strong scent to begin with, on dates I would do the same lol

• whooo that run-on sentence there XD aha but no, i don't put on a lot of perfume ever...
    maybe 2-3 spritzes, I can't handle much more than that myself..

• That's good :) and give me a break its GAG lol

• oh no worries i just realized i was holding my breath the entire time reading it haha

• I dont. I always wear some but a very small amount. A lot of perfume makes one smell like they work in a brothel

• Yes exactly why do you think some girl's make that mistake?

• Yeah that makes sense and do you think its cause they are nervous too?

• i doubt it

• I put on just as much perfume on dates as I do basically every time I leave the house. Two spritzes, one generally in my hair another around my collar bone area. Seems to be just the right amount, as I regularly get told that I smell amazing. :)

• That's good that's not a lot at all :)

• haha yeah I'm not into being one of those people who have a cloud of fragrance behind. More than once I've had to leave the best study spots because it felt like someone was spraying Axe non-stop from the guys next to me. I aim to use just enough that if I get a kiss or go for coffee with someone where we sit closer, there'll be just a hint of it in the air after I walk by/sit down.

• Lol yeah that was like the smell of the whole boys locker room in high school (Axe) lol

• Let's just say that 1 bottle of perfume lasts me years. :/

• Me too I had a small bottle of cologne and it lasted me 3 years lol.

• i try not to put on too much

• You know I remember you posting a selfie once on here, with your long hair in the way and all we could see was
      your hair and body and oh my goodness you were so beautiful you are every adjective that describes attractive ^_^

• that's so sweet of you to say ♡

• You deserve it :) I wish you would follow me though

• I put on a little but not too much.

What Guys Said 0