Girls, describe your perfect man?

physically, personality, and also like how should he treats you? what are the sign that oh this is going to work? and what would you do if you start having feelings that you can't fight?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Physically: I tend do go for guys with tattoos and are into the gym and like to take care of themselves. I'm mostly attracted to tanned guys but the last guy I was with was white and I loved everything about him.

Personality: for me I like curious guys (guys who ask lots of questions even if it could step over the line), bubbly, cheeky, funny, kind hearted, good morals and values, guys who enjoy the out doors, who is sweet and doesn't care to look desperate, will communicate with me on anything, and won't disappear when things get hard. Also must be mature!

How he treats me: I sort of covered it in personality.

If I have similar interests, morals and sense of humour with a guy and I'm attracted to him he's pretty much a keeper haha

• I don't thinking you are asking for much to be honest, you basically asking for gentleman who is willing to give you the time, attention, and care you need.. I believe it's pretty fair.. Thank you :)

What Girls Said 15

• Listen, nothing matters, no height requirements or skin tan, eye colour, none of that bullshit matters. I've dated 2 guys in my life so far. The first was VERY physically attractive but ended up being an asshole. The second was average or cute but ended up being an asshole as well. The number one quality I look for in a guy is someone who will not give up on me and who can handle me at my worst. Everything is lovely when things are good, but the sexiest quality in a man, is someone who can really be there for a woman on her off days.

• Sorry about the two assholes.. And that does make good sense to me, thank you for your opinion I appreciate it.

• my standards are pretty high... but I think they're pretty reasonable. Ideally for the physical department: taller than me , fit and toned (a little bulked up, but not too muscular or one of those bodybuilder guys, which is not necessary for me. nice hairstyle/haircut that suits him and is neat. I usually prefer a guy who's clean shaven. Makes them look neat and young. Any other body hair he has, keep it. Makes him look masculine. As long his chest and back is not a fur coat. lol Color of eyes and hair don't really matter to me, but i love dark hair the most!

personality: honest, silly, outgoing and extroverted (being I'm introverted and quiet, I would like a guy who's the opposite, you know? open, and comassionate. He has to respect everyone, and hold the value of sex and being willing to wait until marriage with me. I do not want to be with a guy who thinks casual sex or porn is okay. He has to be a Christian, or be open to developing in the faith, being I'm a christian myself. I like a guy who's sweet and romantic, but he doesn't need to go over the top or try too hard, just have a loving heart through his actions.

Most importantly, he can't smoke, and drinking should be kept as a light and occasional thing. not a way to get drunk anytime you can to escape reality and relax. This is my perfect type of guy. I'm probably asking for too much, but hey, you did ask for "perfect".. even though I don;t expect a guy to be top notch all the time. I know he will make mistakes. as long he's continually striving to be his best self and learns from his mistakes. I don't care about his financial status. As long he's trying to work and is making decent money to live comfortable. If i develop feelings for a guy who I know isn't right for me and is trouble, I would dismiss them and just try to move on. Can't always go by what you "feel". You can control how you feel, and realize your mind doesn't have control over you.

• Thank you for being this specific, I do agree with you with everything you have said.. I did ask for perfect cause I always try to do my best. Recently I feel like it's just too hard for me to be with someone. My friends think I'm weird cause I reject one night stand or friends with benefits as I grow older I feel the need of being serious with someone not just kill time. I have a full time job and I attend medical school at the same time it gets out of control sometimes and last thing I want is to waste time. i have been looking for the perfect girl for me which seems impossible not that I'm too picky just our generation becoming kinds of closed minded. So in the main time just wanna see what would I need to work on :) thank you so much tho. I hope you find your perfect guy and hey I respect that sex until marriage keep it up.

• I already liked someone so I'll try describing him a little. :)
    He is mature, wise and someone you could depend on but humble and friendly. He cares and thinks of others
    Physically, I like a tall guy with dark hair and glasses. Not too skinny but just nice. Not too fit and mascular. Dresses with a plain dark T with jeans and sneakers.
    I like him to treat me like an equal and respects my opinion. I like if he texts me to check how my day and his day is once in a while but gives me some space as well. I also like if he lets me wears his shirts or jackets and also lets me eat his food haha.
    When we can talk about anything and everything as well as feeling comfortable with one another. When we don't have to hide and can be ourselves without feeling judged. These are signs that I think it'll maybe work.
    When I start having feelings for him, I'll get nervous and red whenever I see him. I would check on him if he's ok or troubled. If troubled, I'll pray for him. I'll honestly wait because I don't want to ruin our friendship and create an awkwardness between us. I'll still treat him as a friend and maybe, he'll come to like me too. I'll wait. No rush.

• My perfect man is a man who is sweet and caring but also assertive and protective. Not overprotective though. I like a man who is independent, confident, and intelligent. Also, I love to cuddle a lot so if he's not a cuddler, it's not gonna work. I'm around 5'9-5'10 so it would be nice if he was around my height or taller. If he's a little shorter than me that's not that big of a deal. I don't want my man to be overly sensitive about everything or indecisive. He definitely has to be physically attractive. But not the kind of guy who is a narcissist. After the few relationships that I have been in, my list is getting bigger but these are the basic things that I would love in a man.

• Physically: normal weight, short hair, brown hair, brown eyes. And cute/ average looking. Not muscular.

Personality: Indifferent, brave, thrill seekers, out going, not too romantic that it gets annoying, quiet, kind, hard to get, caring, loves video games, and most importantly intelligent. I do not like stupid people.

How he treats me: Don't really care.

Also, you can fall for a guy that suits your tastes but that is not necessary cause love happens any time.

How do you know if it will work: I don't know yet, let's see.

If I can't fight my feeling of falling in love: Don't deny it, I make that person mine.

• I have got to admit you are right.. And I like how you phrase is if I can't fight my feelings, don't deny it I make them mine 👍🏻

• someone who treats me well and who will truly love me

• I already have "The Perfect Man" .. My beloved husband.

• The perfect man would be tall an fit (But no need for an abercromby model, I won't mind if he don't have a six pack), he'll have green eyes. He must be gentle and kind (to everyone, no need for a jerk or a bully), have some sense of humor, he must be jealous and passionate, he must love children and family. Finally he must love me with all his heart, that is my perfect man.

• Embrace my curves and accepts me as who I am. Loves to cook and eat. Adventurous and experimental includes trying fried grasshoppers and raw octopus (tried both). Treats me with respect and adores me. Have the patience and knows not going to bed angry. Feelings takes time and effort to grow and nourish, lust is a temporary thing. But sharing common interests and sense of humor are important to keep the relationship going.

• He's tall ( 5ft 10 - 6ft 4), he's cute, preferably an athlete, exceptionally smart ( at. least keeps a B average), funny, nice, likes to cuddle and watch Netflix, not afraid to defend himself or me, and has a great smile.

• for the moment it's in my cover pic. i can't even lol

• one word.

emo.

• Someone who has the same values as me, with a good sense of humour. A good listener with a certain amount of humility as opposed to being arrogant. A guy who doesn't look down on other people. As far as physical appearance goes i don't have an ideal , because it limits finding Mr. Right.

• Some bald, buff and aggressive

• just a getleman!